Tuesday, October 03, 2006

FLY Eagles FLY...

Go Eagles!! Well My birds were able to beat the Green Bay Packers on Monday night and it was a very good thing to me! I am pumped about the whole thing. Sam and Beth came over to watch the game we snacked and ate some pizza and wings too. Beth and I have been neck and neck in our fantasy football match up this week and it all came down to last night. When Tim asked me last night... "Do you want the Eagles to win or your fantasy team ( the NJ Bassett Hounds )it was a touch question but with McNabb as my quarterback I was lucky to get both.

Well on a personal note I had 2 interviews yesterday for jobs in my field and today I report for a long term temporary assignment... ( until something comes through). So off to work I go.

Thanks for stopping gotta get moving!

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Sam said...

Last night I said to Brian, it is Daane versus Hall tonight!
Have fun at your job, good luck with the interviews.
I watched Bachelor last night and thought of old times...

Keelee said...

You have been on more interviews the last three months than I have ever been on! I hope something comes through!