Saturday, October 21, 2006

The fish song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IZa0ePOAx4

Okay well on Friday Tanner and Evan had to go to a different school for the day because their school was closed for training. Well, on the way home he sang me this song and I thought it was too darn cute. The problem is that I fell for the Beta Blogger update AND... Audioblogger no longer works. Now I am trying to put a video on like I have before from You tube and it is not working either. For anyone who has made the Beta switch let me know if you are having similar problems and if anyone can't see the video through the link let me know and I will see if I can do something to change it.

Thanks for stopping!

Much love from Tammi and the boys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job with the fish song tanner we enjoyed it very much.

Kim and Matt said...

How cute!!!!!! I was able to watch it without any problems Tammi :) Good Job!! What a little ham he is!! Hee Hee :)

Sam said...

What a good singer!! How adorable, give him a hug & kiss from me.