Sunday, October 15, 2006

how sad and scary



I had a great time and weekend with the girls ( and did not take 1 stinkin picture). But I got some bad news at dinner. I got a call from Tim that Parker was in surgery. He cut his chest on something in the yard and his foot too. Tim had to rush him to the vet and into surgery to get all stiched up. He has had to stay at the vet all weekend. He should return home on Monday night. I am so sad and worried about him. The vet said he should be fine but has some healing to do. I am not the only sad one as Brapp is sooo sad and lonely tonight as well.
Well I will post about my great weekend later.. this post I will leave for my dear puppy.
Thanks for checking in on us.
Tammi and the boys

6 comments:

Bethalow said...

Get better soon Parker!

Kim and Matt said...

Poor Parker!! Get well soon little buddy. :(

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here about parker keep us posted.

Donna said...

Poor Parker. Hope he feels better soon.

Sam said...

Get well soon Parker!! Lots of hugs & kisses from Haley & Tootsie.
Why do things always go array with the dogs when one of you is gone?
I guess they're revolting! :)

Sally Y said...

AWE! POOR PARKER! Hope he get's all better soon! Keep us posted on his progress!