Thursday, October 06, 2005

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!

I can't even believe that my baby boy will be 3 years old tomorrow. How scary!! Where does the time go! I ordered him a dinosaur cookie for him to share with his class. I took a 1/2 day so that after they celebrate we can spend the afternoon together! I got a call this morning from my hubby that he scheduled me for a color and cut tomorrow....so that is exciting!! He is sooo thoughtful like that! :) So, after that I will pick up Tanner Lee and think of something fun to do for the rest of the afternoon. His big bash is not until next weekend at the YMCA. We are doing a dinosaur theme and they will set up the indoor playground.. I am hoping that the kids will have a blast! Well, nothing new here but that....just thought I would share.. I am in shock how quickly the time really does go!

No comments: