Thursday, October 13, 2005

busy week

Sorry I have been slacking on the posting. It has been a busy week so far. The only bad thing about long weekends...is they make short weeks and it not like there is less work to do :).

Yesterday was Sally's birthday.....Happy Belated birthday girl!! You and your mom and whole family are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!! Hang in there!!

Yesterday Tanner Lee also got a present for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa in the mail... we are still working on operating it but I mention this because I hope to incorporate it into my blog tonight or tomorrow...stay tuned for that to make any sense at all :) :) I just like to keep you guessing and give you a reason to stop in.

When I dropped Tanner off this morning his teacher told me that he is having a hard time realizing it that now it is other kids birthdays....she said I keep trying to tell him that he had his. She also said that he keeps saying..."No I am having a dinosaur birthday!" She said I told him he already did. I had to laugh...I explained to her that while his birthday was last friday his party is not until this Saturday and I really think this week and a day had been the absolute LONGEST for him. :) It was pretty funny...but she did not realize that he had not had his party yet. I don't think I will make him wait this long again...poor kiddo. I hope the party will be worth it in the end.

Okay I know ..pretty boring and uneventful but that is all I got. I am going to try to post some pics of the Camper and some trips from the summer on here in the next few posts ( hopefully tonight) because I know friends and family at home would like to see that.

Hope all is well.....

Take care everyone and thanks for checking in on us :)

No comments: