Sunday, October 09, 2005

3 day weekends

How I love 3 day weekends. It is Sunday yet I can put off the laundry and put off cleaning up because monday there is no work!! I joked that I would send the boys to thier respective daycares and go to the spa for the day... of course that is just a joke. We were going to try to go pumpkin pickin but with the weather ( expecting snow) that might be a bust as well. Well, all the more reason to enjoy my 3 day weekend cuddled up inside and doing laundry and such. Saturday Tanner had a football game the weather was awesome. Uncle Matt stood in for daddy but it seemed as though Tanner really was not interested in playing this week at all. Only 2 more games to go. I think that Tanner enjoyed his birthday on Friday after celebrating with his friends at school ( and his dinosaur cookie) we went to dinner at CB Potts. His kids meal ended with ice cream so that is always good! Tanner recieved Happy Birthday phone calls from Uncle Matt and Uncle Mark and Aunt Lori and he thought it was pretty fun to hear thier Birthday greetings on the answering machine. I think he really felt like a superstar! I am sure that next weekend at his party he will be back into that mode again. Saturday night Uncle Matt brought over his present ( a movie "All dogs got to Heaven") And they watched it with some popcorn. Well, better get motivated around the house. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: