Friday, October 21, 2005

TGIF!!!!

This is such a BIG TGIF!! It has been such a week.... Tim has been in Minot all week and I feel like I have not had a moment to breathe!! I have had lots of quality time with the boys though so that is good stuff.

Last night Evan ate cereal off of the spoon ( Dr Cassell said not to give it in his bottle) . He loved it! I remember that Tanner never ate it off the spoon like that but Evan just ate it all gone in a minute flat. He is also back to sleeping all night the last two nights! Thank Goodness for that! I think he was just getting hungry; he is a growing boy these days. He seems like he is getting soooo big so fast.

Tanner had his 3 year check up on Tuesday and he is doing great! He is 3 ft 2 inches tall and 34.8 lbs...wow my big boy! He is 75% weight and 50% for height....that is where he has been since the day he was born. I asked her if we need to be concerned...she said nopers that is just the way he is built....short and stocky...hee hee :) That is A-Okay with me.


It is funny though cause I look at Evan and he looks more and more different then Tanner ever looked... not that I should be suprised by that...but I guess I am. It is so fun to watch them grow.

Well, back to work.... I get to go to lunch with the girls today so that should be a blast!

TGIF.......again!

No comments: