Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF!!!

Yippee it is friday! I am sooo excited for the end of today! Just glad for the week to be over! This weekend should prove to be a crazy one...as usual! Seems as though it will be a Tanner weekend. Tomorrow morning is football.... and it is picture day at football. Tomorrow night is Tanner's birthday party. On Sunday we are headed to Denver for the circus ( birthday present to Tanner from the Ludwicks) I think that we will have a blast.... I am looking forward to seeing the circus through Tanner's eyes. I know it is one of my favorite childhood memories! I always loved going early and seeing all the animals lined up outside. I can't wait to see his reaction. I haven't told him yet that we going I was going to wait until after his party. I will probably more tired when Monday comes then I am right now.

I will hopefully have some pictures to post over the weekend.


:)

No comments: