Tuesday, October 11, 2005

PLAY DATE!

Well, yesterday the boys and I were welcomed by the Elshires. Tanner and Evan and I went over and hung out with Stacy and Marcus and Trenton. The boys played really well together and we had pizza for lunch. Evan pretty much slept the whole time but that is okay because I welcomed the Mom to Mom conversation. We had a lot of fun. Of course I never did get that laundry done...so I guess I will be playing catch up all week. :) That is okay getting together with friends is way more important then laundry. Tim made his AWESOME homemade beef stew for dinner and boy was it welcome on a cold snowy night. We rented some movies too. We watched Robots which I actually really enjoyed and then Tim watched Sahara. I tried to stay up reading my new book but fell asleep pretty early. I bought the new Jennifer Weiner book called Goodnight Nobody and I am already LOVING it! Well, I never said that my life was very exciting! :)


Tanner and looked at some old pics on the computer of past halloweens... he is getting really excited for Halloween. We found some pics of Uncle Mark and Aunt Lori and he had to call them and check in on them. Congrats to them on thier exciting news! Seems like a lot of good things are coming thier way these days and we could not be happier for the 2 of them.

Well I better get to working now!!

No comments: