Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Where has the week gone?

Wow!! Humpday already! Time flies when you are raising kiddos. So far so good. Monday night I went and met with Father Gary. I am trying to start a womens bible study but I don't think there is too much interest. So, if nothing else I may just get to have one on one meetings with Father. To be honest I feel like I need the spirtual guidance and the postive energy these days. So, I have to do that for me. Last night I went to a spouses meeting.. and there was lots of dessert so of course that was a blast. I was glad to have the opportunity to hang and chat with my friend Julie a bit...seems that I always see her in groups so it was nice to visit one on one.

Tim and Tanner ran to Fort Collins and picked up our new furniture and when I got home and walked in Tanner said....Mom I know what you are going to say "what happened to this house". So, I laughed and I did say just that. I like the furniture but the coffee table is too big for the space. We are thinking we like it and we won't be in this home forever so it is all good. Tanner is just SO very excited for his playroom. I am hoping we can get it all done this weekend....but we will see. He just wants his playroom right now... it is all a work in progress... isn't it always?

See...that is why I haven't posted nothing exciting at all going on here.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I want to see pictures of the new furniture!! :)

momto2boys said...

cmon...you live down the street come over for petes sake.. :) Maybe Jeb can be born at out house... :)