Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I loved this book

A million little pieces by James Frey. I just loved it! It was raw and disturbing but still very good and addictive. I finished it at just after 4am last night..... thank goodness! The boys are sleeping through the night but Mom couldn't stop reading this book.


Thanks to Julie for letting me borrow it..... I think it is on its way to Beth next!

:)

So, what book should I read next?????????????????????


:)

Off to lunch with Keelee...for my favorite salad at Applebee's.

3 comments:

Sally Y said...

Oh my gosh! I'm dying to read it. Actually, I think I'm going to get it today! I heard it was great!

Mom Mc said...

I've had the name of that book in my purse for a couple weeks now and have been meaning to look for it. A Barnes and Noble just opened up just a couple blocks away so I guess I'll head there this weekend. I thought I was the only one that sat up till all hours of the morning reading a good book!:)

JJDerek said...

what was the book about?? I need a good book to read!