Tuesday, November 29, 2005

House pics

Okay please keep in mind that it is still a "work in progress" I guess it always is eh?


The playroom.... color Kiss of Kiwi....still searching for the "perfect curtains"...also have to hang some art on the wall....all in good time. At least I have the pics that I need to hang..now gettting them hung... another story. I need to say though that my hubby has worked VERY hard on the house....

Another view of the playroom......


more playroom.....


The living room


new "telephone stand"


In this pic I think you can see both new tables and a wall thing I bought at Pier One...( I know I still need more on that wall.





Finally my new rug.....

okay that is all for now.... the upstairs is all painted and new carpet...

and breaking news today...WE HAVE HEAT!!!!

:)

3 comments:

Sally Y said...

The house looks great really great!

Sally Y said...

,

Bethalow said...

I love it and the rug is perfect! :)