Wednesday, November 23, 2005

GIVING THANKS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!


I guess this is a good time for me to give thanks for all of the blessings in my life.

The first and foremost is my wonderful husband. I truly feel that he is heaven sent. He is a gift from my parents from above. I could not be luckier then to have him in my life...truly my soulmate. Of course my two wonderful boys. They show me everyday the amazement and joy of this world just by seeing things through thier eyes. I can never take, stars in the sky, airplanes, flowers...anything for granted with them in my world.

Next of course is my wonderful family and friends. Really we have 2 families. Our blood family and our airforce family. We are so lucky that we can have this extended family that makes where ever we are feel just like home.

Not only are we blessed with family and friends we are also lucky enough to have everything that we need to be happy, healthy, successful and emotionally fulfilled in life. Truly blessed in more ways then I could ever list on a simple blog.

Tomorrow we will be spending the holiday with a group of great friends...and we are so lucky that we had other friends that we were invited to as well. I am just so touched by the love and acceptance of all of our friends. Blessed is the only word that can be used.


Happy Thanksgiving to all and best wishes for a Happy healthy holiday that is spent surrounded by those you love.


:)

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tammi- Happy Turkey Day. I am so blessed to have YOU in my life!!!

Sally Y said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful family! We all have a lot to be thankful for that's for sure! Enjoy the long weekend!