Monday, November 14, 2005

WHAT A WEEKEND!

Well we have been busy little bees at our house. Friday I had to go out of town to Douglass for a training for work. When I got in the playroom was already well underway. As of Saturday night the playroom was completed....painted "Kiss of Kiwi" still awaiting curtains and stuff hanging on the walls. I am looking for a cable or something to hang the kids artwork from to string across one wall. On Sunday after church and a trip to Lowes we started on the living room. This time the color was something chocolate....but really had a pinkish hue to it and we were scared... I think it dried a bit on the khaki side. Now keep in mind when I say "we" I really mean Tim .....he worked so very hard this weekend. I mostly entertained and took care of the boys. Tanner and I set up the playroom all day Sunday with toys...and he is just so anxious to have his friends come play. We also made some homemade bread which he just thought was sooooo very fun and baked a cake. So, that was that. We did get to have dinner with the McMenamys and the Hlivkos on Saturday night... and we enjoyed thier company. We are all anxiously awaiting Sam and Brian's new baby boy which the Doctors are planning to try to persuade to come tomorrow morning. How exciting!

Well, I did take some pics of the boys this weekend... nothing of the house.. WAIT I almost forgot...we redid the hallway too... see the biggest thing is that the popcorn ceiling is no longer and the hall looks great...just painted white. We still need to do the office...and we are going to go order the new carpet today.... yippee!!!!!!!

So I will post pics of the house when all is said and done...

:)

Happy Monday!

No comments: