Monday, November 28, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIM!

Gotta love this picture .... I am sure Tim would be thrilled I put in on the web....but all in birthday fun! :P


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my hunny! Thankfully this is the 1/2 of year that we are the same age...I have an older woman complex. :) We tried to serenade him this morning but Tanner wanted to wait for his party to sing. I tried to explain to him that Tim wasn't having a party... It was too cute!!


The money pit....that is the new name for my house!!! Well the new carpet was put in friday and we just love it and we are really happy with the way it is all coming together. THEN the drain in the basement backs up and there is food and sludge all over my laundry room floor. UG!! So, the plumber was able to come yesterday morning and get that fixed. Then at 3:00 am.... Tanner comes in and says. "Mom there are noises in my bedroom coming from the laundry room" I tell him to snuggle a minute and be quiet or he will wake up Tim. Well, then I see Tim coming down the steps with the drill. Turns out the heater had broken...and that is what Tanner heard. It is not the end of the world since we already knew that the heater was about done....so we have a new one being installed Saturday Dec 3rd. Looks like we will need to call and get that moved up to now! The good news is....pretty soon we will have a whole new house!!!! Tim and I actually laid in bed at 3am..trying to think what could go wrong next.....dare we challenge the house....ut oh I am afraid!

Well our turkey day was awesome and I will have to post some pics. Tim took the camera hunting over the weekend...so I was without it for posting. We went to the Purcells and had much good food and good times with friends. We also played a game which was a blast...called shout about movies!

Saturday I took Tanner to the movies...with his friend Jack and his mom to see Chicken Little...cute but Tanner and Jack had a very hard time sitting still.

Yesterday I went to the tea in the trees with Lindsey, Cindy,Beth, Julie, and Kari...it was great chatting with them all... I was so glad I went.

Okay...more later!!

:)

With pictures!!

:)


No comments: