Thursday, November 03, 2005

christmas pics...



Christmas pics of the boys from sunday. How cute are thier matching sweaters. That is what I love about Gymboree... you can get big boy and little boy matching!!

Yet another proud mommy moment... I have a lot of those don't I?


This Christmas is going to be soooooooooooo fun!Watch out Santa cause Tanner has a running list and it is getting very long. He even has went through the Fisher Price books and picked out things for his baby brother to get from Santa. He said to me ... " Mom, can I tell Santa to bring this to Evan for Christmas, cause he can't talk yet ya know?" I thought that was a sign of being a pretty good big brother... he also may just figure..the more toys in the house the better :) . Tim and I are still working on the toy room. We are hoping to get the upstairs recarpeted here real soon and then turn that room into a play room. Right now Tanner calls that room " Aunt Donna's room" It is kinda funny because it doesn't matter who sleeps in there since... and Donna has only been there once.... it is always Aunt Donna's room. Even after Grandma and Grandpa came this weekend today when he had to check out his red hair... he had to go into "Aunt Donna's" room and see. Yeah I said red hair... this morning we spiked it and colored it with the bright red gel... he just loves doing that.

Okay well I am hoping to meet my hubby for lunch very soon.

I will post more later.

:)

1 comment:

Sam said...

What ADORABLE pictures!!!!