Friday, November 18, 2005

Underwear and Roses!


I know ....crazy title eh? Well first Roses...

Yesterday I got a dozen long stem red roses delivered to work "from my loving husband". How wonderful is he??? I was shocked, amazed and overjoyed all at the same time. Sometimes he reads my blog... Love ya hunny! You are the best! I am very blessed to have you.

On the Underwear front...

Tanner is wearing underwear to school today! He woke up....went poop on the potty.. and wanted to wear underwear. So, I put him in his Nemo underwear! I just called school to check on him and he is doing great so far..no accidents. Could it be???? Well, time will tell but I am pretty hopeful.

I am soooo glad it is Friday. Sunday we are headed to Denver. Bruce and Tim are going to the Broncos game ( Tim's birthday present) and Billie and I are going Christmas shopping. I am sooo excited for the holidays this year. I just know that Tanner is going to have such a blast.

Okay well back to the grind...


:)

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

WAHOOO! Congratulate Tanner! That's a HUGE achievement! He's really a big boy now!