Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!

That is what my loving husband told me last night as I cried about going up the steepest hill in Cheyenne on our bikes. I thought I would die... I huffed and I puffed...but all in all...I MADE IT!!! Yes that is a good feeling! And the nice thing was it was a good ride down hill on the way home. We did about another 3-4 mile run yesterday on the bikes. This one was a challenge...not the distance but definalty the level of difficulty. I tell ya I do feel a sense of pride today....as well as a HUGE sense of SORE muscles. I think we will take tonight off and maybe head down to Fort Collins to get out of town.



The weather here has been wonderful. Yesterday I took the boys to story time at the library and for Tanner to get some new books. They are both doing the summer reading program so they got thier bubbles yesterday for reading ( or in their case getting read to 5 times for 25 minutes) it is a fun thing for Tanner. Anyway, as you can see...life is riveting here! More pics soon... I got to get these rugrats in the bath tub right now!

1 comment: