Saturday, June 17, 2006

Jumping the gun?

Okay well I have had some questions... and no Evan is not 1 yet... he still has a few more weeks to go but I wanted to get the pictures out around his birthday as I am pretty crazy like that. You know me...the picture woman!

Anyway today I got up bright and early and the boys and I went garage saling with Ms. Beth. She is looking so darn cute...preggo these days!! Speaking of which I still have not done and "official" Congratulations to Sam and Beth yet. To come... Anyway, we had a nice time and went to Culvers for some lunch. Now the boys are napping..yes both at the same time...how exciting! I need to get my house straightened and get ready for a party we are going to this evening. It is a farewall party to some good friends of ours... lots of goodbyes lately it seems.

I will post some pictures soon... and also Tim and I might make it a bit of a "night" out if we can find a sitter.

Anyway thanks to my loyal readers for checking in on me.






A couple more pictures from the other day...just for fun! :)

No comments: