Monday, June 26, 2006

Camping weekend



Okay we camped and there was huge crowd over the whole weekend. I on the other hand was DYING!!! the nasty stomach bug came back with a vengence so I spent a limited time with everyone. These pics were taken on Saturday evening. We were joined by the Kim, Matt and Avery. I feel bad that I wasn't the best company but I was glad that I got to visit a little.

As you can see Tanner's tummy wasn't bothering him as he ate plenty of marshmallows.


The camping trip was kind of a last hoorah for our friend Timmy P... there were lots of folks that Tim works with...some came for meal and chats, some stayed friday, some stayed Sat all in all I think they all had a blast. Since I was so scarce of course there aren't any pics since that is my job...Tim cooks and I take the pictures... oh well. I do not think the trip will soon be forgotten.

No comments: