Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Easy for you to say...


This is how Tanner and Evan go on our bike rides. Evan is usually a sleep about 15 minutes in. Of course Tanner is like..." let's go further, let's go up that big hill, why are you stopping Daddy?"... Tim and I have to laugh. Must be nice to just sit back, relax and watch the world pass by. :) In all seriousness, I think that this was one of the best things we have purchased for the kids ages. It really allows Tim and I to go on a good bike ride and not worry about Tanner trying to keep up.

So, now that I have officially returned to the land of the living we went on an a great bike ride it was a beautiful night. I am trying to tell my hubby that we need to live somewhere that we can bikeride EVERY day...somewhere it is warm every day... hum...not Cheyenne :).

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

I am so totally wanting bikes now Tammi!! I said something to Matt last night, but I don't think he took me serioulsy :)

Sally Y said...

Glad your feeling better! I was in a similar state last week! UGH!