Friday, June 02, 2006

Secret is out...






Yes I know that was quick! Well, I was planning on doing a bit of a secret/suprise picture session for Tim for fathers day..but as I suspected Tanner spilled the beans. Well, the good news is I can show the pics here now... no big deal.. I was going get him another present too anyway. I thought the boys did pretty good for a hot day, one outfit change and at lunch time to boot.


I told Tim the real father's day gift here was that he got out of having to go to do the pictures...

Well tomorrow we are going to head down to Denver to see a Colorado Rockies game. Because it is so warm here we are opting for a night game. Tim thought that this was the perfect way to kick off Tanner's up coming T-ball season.

First I had a pedicure and a lunch with the girls planned (my friends Heather and Sharon) that I am looking forward to....well especially the pedicure.. soooooo needed!


I think this is the max number of pics I can do in a post...so I will post a few more poses in the next post...

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

Tammi, you guys are too adorable, really! What a great father's day gift! Have fun at the Rockies Game and enjoy the weather. Our weather sucks, AGAIN! More Rain, UGH!