Friday, June 02, 2006

BIKES and stuff!



In one of our many efforts for physical fitness we went and bought some bikes the other day. We are excited! I bought a seat for Evan for the back of my bike so that I can take the boys out riding during the day. We went yesterday and I hope to go again today. What summer fun!! Evan is NOT a fan of the helmet!!






I went to see the DaVinci Code last night with my friend Linda. It was great to get out and have some adult conversation. I wasn't crazy about the movie ( there was literally nothing playing!) But it was okay... I didn't read the book so I am not sure if that would have made a difference to me.

I cannot wait to see The Breakup.....it opens today. I hope that means in Cheyenne too but you never know.

Okay bath time here got to get to the grocery store this morning. I need a better system I feel like I go every day!

Bye for now all! And to all my blogging buddies... I know the weather is warm and we are busy but C'mon ... I am missing updates from you guys! :)

No comments: