Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Movies and woodworking



Tanner and I went to see "Over the hedge yesterday" It was cute and a great time. He had a blast we munched on popcorn and soda and he sat very quietly. I was so proud of his behavior. He cannot wait to go see Cars.

Dad was home with Evan and he did a bunch of yard work and also some woodworking. I snapped this picture of him deep in thought.


This is what he made.. a new key ring and a wine cork trivit for me.

Uncle Matt came over and I took a picture of him sitting with the boys.

Well it was a nice day here yesterday...not warm. But nice enough. We enjoyed being out on the deck and Tanner blew bubbles and played outside. Billie, Abbey and Brett came over for dinner and to hang out. We had a nice time.

Better go check on the boys... they are "playing quietly"..that CANNOT be a good sign! :)

No comments: