Thursday, May 04, 2006

MARRIAGE PROPASAL!


Well these are some pictures I just found from my first marriage proposal. These pictures were taken on December 23, 2000 when Tim asked me to marry him in Rockefeller Center in front of the tree. I do not even think that Tim knew we had these pictures... the quality is horrible I know...the funny thing is that we both bought each other cameras that year for Christmas only 2 days later....if I had only known...

Anyway... that being said I got my 2nd ever marriage proposal tonight May 4th 2006... from Tanner . He looked at me and said.." I want to be married". I said that I am married to Daddy... and he said "I don't want you to be married to Daddy anymore I want you to marry me instead." How cute is that??? I am not sure which proposal was better...but I do know that without the first I would not have gotten the 2nd. I am so blessed. :) Just thought that I would share.

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

You guys are too cute Tammi! :) Tanner is going to love hearing these stories when he is older! HAHA He just cracks me up!

Sally Y said...

AWE! So cute Tammi! What a great proposal!

Sam said...

That is so cute!!!