Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Atlanta home to....

Uncle Mark and Aunt Lori and the worlds largest aquarium. I mean when you are in the city with the biggest aquarium in the world..ya feel like you should stop in and see it. We did... it is pretty unbelievable as far as aquariums go ( and I have been to a bunch of aquariums). Anyway, I need to take this time to thank Mark and Lori for thier hospitality. Mark picked the boys and I up from the airport on thursday drove us to Montgomery and turned around and drove right back...what a trooper. We didn't get to see Mark too much because he had a work trip on Monday morning. But we appreciated the home cooked meal they made us Sunday night...that was soooo needed. We got to spend a bit more time with Lori...out to dinner one night and to the cutest ice cream place. It was called the little shop of stories. Well Tim and I found Tanner this book that we knew he would like but we thought we would suprise him in the car the next day. So Tanner saw the bag in Tim's hand in the store and said.."What is that bag Daddy?" Tim said" It is a bag of spankings" Well when we gave Tanner the bag the next day he remembered and it was soo funny...cause he said... it is not a bag of spankings... it is just a book Daddy.. I had to laugh.

Okay I know y'al just stop by for the pics....so as not to disappoint...
Tanner in front of the glowing jellyfish
Evan and Tanner in front of Aunt Lori and Uncle Marks house...
Evan is that whale looking at you????
Evan and Tanner waiting to go in the 4 D theatre at the aquarium...

Okay I got to get some shut eye... I am still a bit behind but I will try to catch up tomorrow.. we still have a bit more Atlanta.. and then some Nashville shots...

Tonight we are in Missouri... Columbia. not too far outside St Louis. ... we are all getting anxious for home... only a few more days...

:)

No comments: