Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gearing up...

Excitement is mounting!! We are packing and putting the last minute touches on our vacation. In just 2 days the boys and I will be boarding a plane to Atlanta. Warmer climates here we come! We are heading to be reunited with Tim and attend his graduation in Alabama. We have missed him sooooo much and are very excited to see him. In fact we have decided instead of using our return tickets we will all drive back together.. it will be fun to have the boys see a bit of the country. ( that is what we are telling ourselves). We will be heading to the beach, in Florida and getting to catch up with friends, and see my Brother-in-law and sister-in-law. This will be Evan's first trip to the beach. I am soooo excited!! The snow tonight ( yes it is 32 and snowing right now, as I type this) has just made me even more anxious for our departure. I am a bit nervous about flying with the 2 boys...but this too shall pass..... :) I will take lots of pictures and post them.


In other news.. Evan now walks behind a toy ... and finally teeth have popped through.. 2 on the bottom.. they are not all the way out yet... but sticking your finger in his mouth is a very bad idea... He is growing tooooo fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you all. It is amazing how much you miss after only 1 month. My wonderful wife has done an unbelievable job of "holding down the fort". And, I can't believe how much I miss those boys. Sometimes, you don't realize how absolutely wonderful your life is until you are away from it. And, the chance to spend a cross country road trip with your wife and 2 children in a little car, now seems like the greatest opportunity in the world. Everyone who has so kindly helped her out along the way, there is no way I can express my gratitude. You have showed a love and friendship for my family that is unimaginable. Tammi, I love you with all of my heart and will be anxiously awaiting your arrival. Your loving husband, Tim

Sally Y said...

AUH! TOO CUTE TIM! Have a safe and wonderful trip Tammi, Tanner and Evan!