Thursday, May 04, 2006

MOM'S DAY OUT!!!

Yesterday I took a trip to Denver shopping with my friends Billie & Bruce. I took the boys to daycare on base today at the CDC ( child development center). The boys were both so excited to play with other kiddos. Tanner woke up at 6 am asking if he still got to go play... so I know it was much needed. As far as Evan he started playing with the other kids when I set him down and wasn't phased in the slightest by my departure. Well I was able to do some shopping for our trip to warmer climates and I also was able to enjoy adult conversation and even 2 glasses of wine at lunch. What a great trip. I think it was win win all around and I am so glad I got to go.

It is COLD here.. there is snow on the ground.... it isn't covered.. it is actually hard to tell if it was hail or snow.. all I know is that I am sooooo ready for this cold weather to be done!


Well that is all the news here...

No comments: