Monday, May 15, 2006

He did it!!









Yippee!! SOS is over and we have Tim back!! The boys and I are sooo excited we are on a whilrwind tour of this country. We have been to Atlanta and back via Montgomery and the Florida's beautiful gulf coast. It was hard to get back in the car and drive out of Florida I tell ya that much. I have tons of pictures and stories and we have gotten to see and do so much. Right now we are in Atlanta for our final night and on the way to Nashville tomorrow night... more soon. We miss everyone back home...

:)

Love Tammi and the boys ( all 3)

3 comments:

Sally Y said...

YAY! You blogged! I'm starting to get withdrawls. Have a safe trip back home and can't wait to hear all about it! Congrats to Tim!

Keelee said...

I was thinking the same thing... hasn't been the same without you! So you did it-you drove back with Tim and skipped the hustle and bustle of 2 kids at the airport! I'm proud of you! How's the tan??

Bethalow said...

Have fun! See you when you get back! Drive safe...