Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Our little artist....




Well we had a nice "impromptu" night last night. We started by Tim getting home early and going to the mall so we could walk and get some car work done at Sears. Then we walked over to Chilis for dinner. After dinner, a big beer for me :) my husband said he was taking us somewhere. Well, it ended up being Graffitos and we painted some projects. As you can see Tanner was quite serious about his creation ( a fish bank) I can't wait to see how they turn out. Tim and I worked on cookie jar with the kids handprints on there and thier ages. Very fun and unexpected!! We had a blast but the kids had both expired by the way home......


Evan is EVERYWHER these days... not really crawling but rolling and scooting and getting into everything...I need more eyes..

more later...

:) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

What a blast! I loved that place! Tanner is too cute!

Bethalow said...

Tammi I am so sorry!! You ar right though- there is a bigger plan for you! Tim is awesome- what a sweetheart- glad you all had such a fun night!