Monday, March 13, 2006

Big day for the hubby...

Posted by Picasa Well today was Tim's much anticipated "last alert". For non-airfoce people that means he no longer has to go out to the field for 24 hours at a stretch and do that part of his job. That chapter is pretty much closed.... it is a relief for him. The boys and I went to support him and listen to his "last alert speech". He gave me a beautiful arrangement of flowers and here is a shot of Evan trying to eat them...

Thanks to my hunny!! I am so glad you will not need to do that anymore! :) On the one hand it seems like forever but on the other it seems like you just started pulling alerts... where has the time went? Why do I keep getting older?... :) I guess it is much better then the alternative.

:)

In other good news!!!...

I got called for an interview for DFS for the 24th!! I am soooo excited! I am nervous because eventhough that is where my background is I have been out of the field for a while...so trying not to get my hopes too high but still optomistic!

:) Prayers and well wishes are welcome! :)

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

YAY! NO MORE ALERTS! Congrats to Tim! It's a great feeling to be done, I'm sure.

Where does the time go?! You're not alone....It's starting to freak me out!