Saturday, March 25, 2006

the mustache....

( yes this is my hubby at his college graduation with Mom and Dad)


By the way... I would like to add this post is not meant to poke fun at my hubby at all. I had a random pic off of the internet in here and Tim asked that I use this one of him and his family.... I got some feedback that it seemed mean spirited and that certainly was not the case...

Have you heard the hype???? It is all over the TV the mustache is back...

Look what I found in my own house???





Don't worry shortly after this picture was taken he decided clean shave was the way to go...

This blog posted by.....

Evan... already ready to blog.

Tonight is my big date night with the hubby... We are headed to the melting pot in Fort Collins and a movie... I am sooooooooo excited. Better get moving.



No comments: