Friday, March 17, 2006

Greetings from Salt Lake

Greetings! Well, despite leaving late ( after 3:30) we were able to make it to Salt Lake with minimal difficulties. Of course the car is packed to the gills for a long weekend at the in-laws, but that seems to be par for the course traveling with kiddos. Speaking of kiddos, as I type this they both sit bright eyed and bushytailed looking at me ( it is almost midnight) as they have been asleep for hours. Well, we will sleep in tomorrow morning, we are just a short drive to the inlaws at this point. Of course we almost had to drive even closer to our destination. We were VERY lucky to get this room. We didn't book...thinking how hard will it be to get a room in a big city like Salt lake. Well, apparently NCAA is in town and we literally got the 2nd to the last room in town.... crazy eh? Well, better get some rest...it has been a long day!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Have fun Hall family!! Happy St. Patty's Day to you all!!

We'll miss you :)

Bethalow said...

Tammi- I know what you are going through- I am stuck in DIA and had to buy another plane ticket that will fly me directly to Sacramento because my other "standby" flight took me threw Salt Lake and they are totally booked until the middle of the week! Anyhow, glad you will make it to the in-laws!!