Monday, March 13, 2006

Catching up.........

I am finally catching up with modern technology. I have a new printer scanner and I am soooo excited! Why hadn't we bought one before I am not quite sure BUT I am looking forward to scanning in some pictures and I am sure they will show up on my blog! How fun!


Well, in other exciting news...Evan slept the last two nights. See Tim and I are sooooooooooo spoiled because Tanner has always slept so well and Evan followed the same pattern...then one day... probably about a month ago he decided to break the mold. He was up at night...ALOT! We are talking 2 or more times a night. Sincee I am home all day it wasn't a huge deal....BUT I still was tired and wishing he would sleep. This is probably premature...BUT the last 2 nights he has slept soundly from 9 pm - 6 am...and I for one am not complaining a bit! GO EVAN you rock!!!


GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! Well we all got together last night for some wine at Sam's and off to Applebees for dinner to celebra,te Kim's birthday! We had a full house, Lindsey, Beth, Sam, Keelee, Julie, Krystal and of course Kim. The cameras were flashing so I am sure the pics will show up on the blogs today and I will be sure to post one soon. It was a blast ladies! I was glad to get to see everyone... it has been too long. And unfortunatly our group will be getting smaller real soon... with Sam and Julie ( and thier families of course) both relocating in April... that is the not fun part.

Well today is a big day for the hubby so I need to get ready..... details on that later.

No comments: