Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random things....

Okay well I put this on facebook.. thought it was kind of fun. I needed a post.. and I thought it would be fun to post here as well.

Hope that you all enjoy!



Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I have put off doing this list because so many people have done such a great job and I don't know that I can live up to the pressure.
2. I met my husband and married him within 5 months. I told my best friend after our 2nd date that he was the man I would marry. I truly believe “when you know you know.”
3. My mother had me when she was 48 years old. Having a mother born in a different generation gave me insights and advantages I have not truly appreciated until recently.
4. Being a mother is the most important and challenging thing in my life.
5. I lived in NJ for the first 27 years of my life. After living in other states and hoping to add more places to the list; I don't know if I could ever feel like NJ is home again.
6. I am not good at apologies but this is something I have been working on.
7. I was baptized the same day as my oldest son. My walk with Christ has shaped who I am in every way.
8. I am always amazed by those who do not have regrets. I have done a lot of things I wish that I hadn't but I do believe all of my experiences have made me who I am today.
9. I try to be a good friend and would help a friend in need in any way that I can.
10.I really don't like TV very much. If I am home alone I rarely even turn it on.
11. I can't sleep with socks on no matter how cold my feet get.
12.I am a coffee snob. I have only tried one regular cup ever and I have stuck to Starbuck's latte's ever since
13. I love jewelry and rarely leave the house without some on.
14. I love to paint, even if I am not very good at it.
15. I wish I had more self confidence
16. Everyday I listen to Howard Stern and Artie Lange. I love them both.
17. On the total opposite side of the spectrum I am very conservative and love Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Fox News.
18.I am easily intimidated by people in positions of power.
19. I am a very dedicated worker.
20. I have a pretty severe internet stalking problem. Facebook is awesome for people like me. I do not know if it stems from moving away from everyone I knew or what but I love seeing how everyone's lives have turned out.
21. I would like to go back to school for a Master's but I don't know how to juggle it with my family.
22. I should be better at making time for me.. that is also something I am working on. I know when I do this I am a better wife, mom and friend I just find it hard to prioritize.
23. My biggest fear in life is something happening to my husband or my children this is a nightmare that I worry about often.
.
24.. I love to read but I decide in the first 2 chapters whether I will devour the book or put it down and never pick it back up again.
25. I developed and intense fear of heights since I had my children it is unbearable if they are around.


I am not tagging anyone here.. but I thought I would leave the rules in case anyone else wanted to try thier hand.

:)

Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us!

Tammi and they boys!

No comments: