Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taste of home


Okay this might be sad to say but some of the best stuff about home tends to be around food. I have to say I enjoyed all the food that I can't get here... I had to have scrapple...yum yum. I also had to have a REAL hoagie from a real Italian place... ( pictured above). The cheesesteak I had was so good I didn't even take a picture of that. I also had to eat at a diner. :) Hee hee...jammed a lot of food stuff into 4 days time. Another note of the picture above..can't have a hoagie without Herr's chips. :)
Well there is alot more important stuff to share about my trip...but I thought I would start with a low key simple post.
Thanks for stoppin in more pics to come!
It was a super quick trip home and I did not get to see everyone like I would have loved but I did have a blast and I hope that we can't get back again soon for a longer visit. Always seems like we do not have enough time.
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Donna said...

Tee-hee-hee, I forgot you took that picture. We had a lot of fun that night. :)

Terri and Scott said...

Yum...cheese steak.