Thursday, January 22, 2009

One more...

Okay with all the delay I think that your deserve one more post tonight. I promise to get some pictures downloaded over the weekend. This is a tale from the other day. Tanner recieved this lego car from Ms. Julie and Mr. Russell for his birthday. It was for ages 7-12 and I was sure Tim would need to help him some. Well, to my suprise he sat down at followed the directions and built the whole thing himself. I was impressed and I think he was pretty proud of himself too.



Of course as you see in the picture above Evan wanted to help soooo bad. Tanner is such a sweet big brother and he was trying to be patient with Evan but pieces kept disappearing. I soon realized that Evan was basically torturing Tanner while he was trying to put this together. After I fuss at Evan a few times. I notice again he is taking pieces... and trying to hide them. I say to Evan... "Evan, leave your brother alone please!" And Evan turns looks me dead in the eyes and says "Mom why do you keep catching me??" This is a glimpse into Evan he is awnry but of course we would not have him any other way. :)
Okay I promise to post the weekend fun this weekend.
Thanks for stopping in.
I need to get to bed!
Much love to all!
Tammi and the boys
P.S. Thier matching hockey shirts are also from Ms. Julie and Mr. Russell..they LOVE these shirts!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

looks like lots of fun going on in your family! I am a lazy blogger now that I have facebook.....as far as tattoos go, they have been allowed in Mass for a few years now....but you are right that tattoo shops were not allowed in the state for a while!