Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YEAH SNOW!!!

Finally a little bit of snow to help us be able to enjoy winter. Here are a few shots of the fun! Course the boys had an absolute blast! It is still snowing so they are hopeful to be able to do it all again tomorrow...


Insert pictures here....been trying to upload them for 2 days... no luck...how annoying!!!


I leave tomorrow for a trip for the weekend... I hope to have exciting stuff to post when I return!!

Thanks for checkin on us!

Sorry about the lack of posts!

Much love!

Tammi and the boys!


2 comments:

KIM said...

You can have the snow, it killed my back, had friends car stuck in the snow........I am thankful it is finally almost gone. I am sure we will get more but I am happy to be looking forward to spring!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! You guys look like you are having a great time in OH! And you can have the snow- take ours! :)