Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New year!!!


Okay so in years past I did exotic things for New Years. Fancy restaurant's, hotels and even that crazy year I went to see the ball drop in New York's time square. But this year was one of the best! We have started a "new" tradition. I have decided that we will spend New Years having family game night. As the kids grow hopefully this will turn into more of a competition but fow now it was puzzles and Uno. We had snacks and pizza and of course no New Years celebration is complete without sparking grape juice. We didn't exactly make it to midnight but we were blessed with each other and the company of friends and I am very hopeful about 2009.
About resolutions... I am still debating that! I mean I like most want to have a great start to the new year with healthier eating, more exercise and of course the big one......being an all round good person. So, I guess I can resolve those again...as I always do. I really just think that I am on a journey to being the best me I can be and making God proud...so I am a work in progress... I am still working on it.
Happy New Year!!
Cheers to 2009!
Much love to all!
Thanks for stoppin in'
Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Sam said...

Looks like so much fun!! The boys are adorable!