Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dear Friends



Here is a picture of my dear friends! I was so glad that I got to spend some quality time with Donna. It was nice to have some girl time. Donna had lots of stuff planned for us. We even tried meditation. I really liked it. If I could find a place here I think I would look into doing meditation often. It is okay to laugh at me.. I think my mid 30's has been my road to self dicovery.

Well I only was able to see Melissa briefly. We went for coffee and treats but I was so glad that I got to spend some time with her and catch up.

I have been friends with these 2 since highschool. It is amazing to me how long ago that was but I know how lucky I am to have them in my life.

Thanks friends!

Thanks for stoppin in to visit us.

Much love,

Tammi and the boys~

No comments: