Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ice skating!

Okay I am sorry about these pictures.. I am so confused!! I have done this 3 times... the pictures are right side up on my computer but on here they keep turning. I know I have been slacking on posting so I thought I had better get something up here. Next post I promise will be about Tanner... 2 about Evan in a row? Odd. Anyway these are pictures of Evan's first skating lessons.. he had a BIG Smile on his face the whole time so we took that as a good sign. He just knows this is a necessary step to play hockey so he is very motivated...





Looks like he is starting to do a bit of a split here



Getting suited up.. ( this is not his doll)

There was quite a bit of this..but he got up quickly




Daddy gets him ready to hit the ice!





The class and teachers you can see Evan is trying it on his own.
Bottom line: he LOVES it.. I get the feeling Tim and I will be logging many more hours in the ice rink in the coming years.
Thanks for stopping in.. sorry I have been so slow with posts
Tammi and the boys!













2 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

Tammi I had the exact same problem!!! I'm glad you still shared the pics....so cute!

Sam said...

The pics are adorable! Yep, I've had that problem too, I was never sure if it was my pictures/camera or blogger. It's like this strange glitch. It's soooo frustrating!