Thursday, March 05, 2009

Heartbroken!!!!

I am so upset! I just tried to transfer all of my pictures from my camera to the folder and they are GONE! Deleted! I am so angry! I finally decided to delete all the pics from the camera thinking they were all copied and they weren't. So, I am sorry about the lack of posts. I am so upset because Tanner just had his big hockley game and I had some awesome pictures that are gone forever.

I do not know what to post without any pictures...sorry my blog is so uneventful. I am going to pout now!!

Tammi
( and the boys)

3 comments:

KIM said...

I understand when you loose pictures.....my problem was no card in the camera and I missed Lloyds promotion surprise and funny everyone expected me to have the camera! A friend made sure my camera won't work with a card now and I always upload to my lap top and then we back it up to the external hard before we hit delete. Sorry that happened....but good thing is there are more hockey games to come!

Sam said...

That stinks big time! I'm sorry Tammi!! :(

Bengela said...

this just means you have to get out there and make more memories that are captured!!!