Monday, March 09, 2009

Showering Julie and baby

Natalie and I had so much fun getting to shower Julie and baby Hank on Saturday. We decided to mix it up a bit and went with an Orange and Green theme. I think with Natalie's creative genius everything turned out really great. She is really quite the food guru and you can check out her blog for all the yummy recipes. The food tasted as good as it looked.





The gorgeous mom to be opening gifts.


During the party ( sorry it is so dark)




This cake and cupcakes were so yummy and adorable. All done by Natalie

You can see her cupcake stuff here




Me trying to pretend I am a photographer






I made a diaper cake...The favors were adorable (done by Natalie)





The spread.









Since the baby's name is Hank we served the Hank's orange soda.


We had so much fun doing this. I hope everyone had fun. I wish I would have gotten a pic of me, Julie and Natalie but in the midst of all the excitement I did not.



I am still sad about loosing a ton of pics.. but we are moving on and I have some to post from the weekend that I will post soon.


Thanks for stoppin' in.


Tammi and the boys.







1 comment:

Keelee said...

Those are the cutest shower colors ever! Love the cake!