Saturday, March 14, 2009

Final hockey game....

















Tanner played his final hockey game last thursday. We opted out of Spring hockey so we are done for now. The boys are starting soccer next week. But here are some action shots of the final game. Tanner played hard and had a blast. I think it is all coming together how the game is to be played. Tanner's coach said he is ready for the next level for next season which means more games and probably some travel.

I really enjoy watching him play and learn the game. I know a few folks that follow my blog are hockey fans...so this I think you will relate to. This is the first year that Tanner and his gear truly got the HOCKEY FUNK. That is right my little boy has grown into a stinky boy and I know he will only get stinkier as he grows. :)


Enjoy the pics... I will try to post another post tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by.




Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I hear ya on the Hockey Funk....when we stayed in Colorado the summer Andrew was deployed Abby would say goodnight to the stinky bag (my brothers hockey bag), it was pretty funny!!

KIM said...

Wait until the road trips and you have several hockey bags in the car.......whew!