Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey day!

Lucky me I got to eat with all these handsome men
( Bryan,Mike, Uncle Matt, Tanner, Tim and Evan )
Tim's I am too full for pictures face.


Dessert!


Evan's feast!



Tanner enjoying his dinner



Okay well I cheated but I still had a great Thanksgiving! We went to the club for a buffett. It was very yummy and I ate too much for sure! I enjoyed a lazy day finishing up a book and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in my jammas. While it was very nice... I don't know if I will take a break from making turkey and all the fixins again... I did miss the smells in the house.
I hope everyone had a great holiday!
More soon!
Thanks for stopping!
Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

KIM said...

Its okay to take a break....no dirty dishes and no clean up but still all the food....sounds awesome to me! Glad you had a good day!