Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blast at boonshoft!!

The children's musuem was a total blast!!! It is by far the best children's museum we have been too!! Enjoy the pics!!





















See what happens when Dad's the judge....




























Shopping the store...

















Maybe Tanner was in jail because of who was on the witness stand.... little brother!












Evan thought the body shop area was awesome!!
























The tree house part was amazing... lots of exploring and bird watching!













Tanner compared to a redwood tree.... made me realize I need to take the boys to see the redwoods...so amazing!








Enjoying the large water play area...




















Checking out the planets with Dad
Okay that is enough for one post...
Thanks for stoppin in and checkin on us!
Much Love,
Tammi and the boys!

















5 comments:

不來梅的網誌博客聯播站 said...

thanks for sharing,nice to meet you !

Joanne said...

looks like a lot of fun...don't check my blog.......we are not doing anything...we are boring...I never take my kids anywhere to do anything......I play on facebook too much!

Joanne said...

looks like a lot of fun...don't check my blog.......we are not doing anything...we are boring...I never take my kids anywhere to do anything......I play on facebook too much!

Anonymous said...

You guys seem to be having such a blast in OH!But we still miss you! Love the new blog background! :)

Bengela said...

looks like you are loving Ohio!