Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dayton Bombers

Watching
Evan practicing

The boy



What a cutie!


All geared up to play... I think he is saying ( C'MON MOM stop taking pictures!)



Well it is that time of year! We are in the full swing of hockey and Tanner is LOVING it! Evan cannot wait to play so it looks like next year we will have two on the ice. Here are some pics. It has been a crazy week I am sorry I hadn't posted.










Thanks for stopping by.










Much love,















Tammi and the boys











3 comments:

KIM said...

wow that is so cool he is on a tim hortons team! I love Tim Hortons! I miss them too....we are going up to Alberta next weekend and can't wait to go there for coffee and lunch!!!!! A Canadian sponsor so looks like hockey is going to be good!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much older Tanner looks even from 7 months ago! Love you guys! :)

Vicky said...

Hockey! I can't wait to have a hockey kid!