Saturday, November 29, 2008

THAT MOM

I always said I would never be THAT Mom. The one that shows up at stores before they open and stands outside to run in and see if "the" toy was on last nights truck. Well, I am officially THAT Mom today. When I said I would never do it.. I did not think about the power of a 6 year old looking at you saying, "It doesn't matter if it is not in the stores Mom I asked Santa for that and he will bring it" Hence, I was at Target this morning with all the other poor saps....waiting for the doors to swing open. There was not any pushing or shoving or anything... but I will admit when I got in there was some running by me... and I tell ya not much gets me to a run these days. All for my boys! I know I owe pictures and I will post soon we are hoping to get our Christmas tree today and I should have pictures to share soon.


*** On another note*** It gets really hard to talk about Christmas stuff when your child can spell... and the bad part is I did not see that coming until he started saying what we thought we were being sneaky by spelling...

I love this time of year!!

Thanks for stopping in!

Much love!

Tammi and the boys !



No comments: