Friday, September 05, 2008

Right of Passage...

Well it really is a right of passage... riding that BIG Yellow bus to school. So even though the school is very close,and I am sure in a different time the kids would all walk, Tim and I have decided to fulfill his wish and let him RIDE the bus to school. What a big day! Today is his first day of school with his whole class there ( he had a staggered start) and I cannot wait to hear all about it.



The token "on the bus"picture
Julian,Tanner, Evan and DJ waiting for the bus
The boys on the porch... so excited to get to the bus stop I could not get him to stand still
Close up...same problem.
Well Evan and I are off to enjoy our time... we have errands to run before school is over for big brother.

Thanks for stopping in!

Much love to all!

Tammi and the boys!


4 comments:

Sam said...

Okay, seeing my "baby" ride the bus may have made me cry. He's so adorable, what a big step!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tanner! What a BIG day! Hope he had lots of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

First day of school what a milestone! They do love those yellow buses. Mom McMenamy

The Vrabecs said...

What a big boy!! Congrats :)