Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pictures from yesterday...




I snapped the first 2 pictures as Tanner and I read a book at the "listening center". I was able to spend a little over an hour yesterday at school with Tanner and some of his classmates. We were able to explore the room and do activities in a number of areas that the teacher had set up for us. It was a fun time... and Mom did not even cry at all!!

After school we had to head to the post office and then the commissary where Tanner convinced me to bake him a "1st day of Kindergarten cake" here it is, nothing fancy...but it did the trick.

I have a lot of pictures to catch up on posting.. I will try to do that in the next few days!

In other exciting news I will be starting a new job in a few weeks... I am VERY excited about this job and hoping it will be a GREAT fit for us all... more to come on that.

Thanks for stopping in..

Much love to all!

Tammi and the boys!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Wow, what a BIG boy! I agree with Tanner, the first day of school is a great reason for some cake :)

The Vrabecs said...

I am glad to hear Tanner is enjoying school and there is never a silly reason to enjoy some cake. Good luck with the new job too :)

Bengela said...

the cake looks yummy! Looks like Tanner has started a new tradition--1st day of kindergarten cake!

momto2boys said...

Well Ang funny you say that Julie mentioned to Tanner that we would have to wait 2 years for another cake ( Evan's first day of Kindergarten) to which Tanner decided..."Let's just make it first day of school cake!" :)